* 4 cups boiling water * 1 ½ – 2 cups Arizona honey
* 1/8 TSP Arizona bee pollen
* ½ cup honey syrup * ½ cup fresh lemon juice
* 1 ½ cups apple juice * 1 ½ cups fresh orange juice
* 4 cups ice water * lemon slices
Honey syrup: is made by blending together 4 cups boiling water with 1 ½ to 2 cups of honey. Keep in refrigerator in covered container.
Punch: Combine all of the ingredients with the exception of the lemon slices. Stir until well blended. Chill. Serve in tall ice filled glasses. Makes 2 quarts.